you! yap, you standing there! can I write some questions for you? will you gimme the answers, won't you?
if the universe is an answer, what is the question?
if having no memories bout you is an answer, what is the question?
if leaving you is an answer, what is the question?
if forgetting your kindness is an answer, what is the question?
if the universe is an answer, what is the question?
if having no memories bout you is an answer, what is the question?
if leaving you is an answer, what is the question?
if forgetting your kindness is an answer, what is the question?
if standing so far from you is an answer, what is the question?
if everything is the answer, what is the question?
you! you! you! you!
if you are the answer, what is the question?
you! you! you! you!
if you are the question, what is the answer? can I be the answer, can't I?
Komentar
Posting Komentar